Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wild Blue Cert ?

well, let me explain it for you. In the absence of government could not the private sector provide the same services and possibly at a cheaper rate? Why do we need a government monopoly on providing the people products or services? Why not allow the private sector to do that? In order for the government to do it they need to use force against the people by imposing taxes and then redistributing those taxes as they see fit. Nothing about theft is representative of freedom and that is what taxes are, theft. Why allow government to have a monopoly on the money supply? I think history has proven and still proves that government destroys the value of our currency through manipulation, redistribution and outright theft. if you must have a government then let it be the one mentioned in the 10th amendment for there is nothing in the constitution that gives the government the right to subvert our inalienable rights.

I am not questioning those who risk there lives for the people. I am questioning governments right to monopolize those services.
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #221016. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5EW
Posted in reply to: Re: Wild Blue Cert ? by JWilson
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wild Blue Cert ? JWilson 6/23/2008 1:17:00 AM