Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hay Slavedog

Hey there, Fred at Bubba's Cable Yougo ahead and believe what you want, I think they pretty much gave themselves a bad rap.And if they want to start up a new company on the left coast thats all fine and good. But to anyone that is thinking of trying to get a job with them if they do start back up, You would be a very foolish person. There high exspenses didn't come from us. It is from what you said, there drinking and going to the strip clubs all the time with company credit cards.They are pretty stingy towards there employees and are very good liars.But, you go ahead and believe what you want, and if you want a job with them let me know and I will put in a word for you.

>They only told you half the truth. I heard it straight from the horses mouth. Your little buddy told me when we were drinking. When the 2 of them drink they tell all.
>
>>I wish that was the case but it's not.
>>I Know most of the the true story, and that might be in the works aswell but you know thats
>> the cable world here today gone tomarrow. It sucks but this S%$#@T happens oh to often.
>>
>>>Nice to hear you are back from the lake. What are you going to do about that old company you worked for? Take them to Court. The reason they dumped you all was they are selling out the Parent Company and starting again in LA. You all were getting to costly.
>>>
>>>>HEY CABLE FOLKS JUST GOT BACK FROM LAKE POWELL HAD A BLAST. NOW
>>>>IT'S TIME TO SEE WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE IN THE CABLE LAND.
>>>>SO POST A UPDATE ON ALL THE NEW STUFF OUT THERE IN CABLE LAND.
>>>>SEE YOU IN THE CABLE FUNNYS.
>>>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #22101. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfUD
Posted in reply to: Re:Hay Slavedog by slavedawg
There are 0 replies to this message