Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: it makes too much sense....

No FC13 it pays to be honest and above board in your dealings, you can still make good money, maybe not millions though. I've kept my life simple intentionally I could be chasing the buck sweeping and splicing jumping through hoops staying in motels MAYBE netting more but I doubt it. The grass isn't always greener and sometimes its just because the other pasture is full of bullshit! Money doesn't make one happy nor do material things but a clear conscience does. What I was referring to was politicians and why things are so complicated these days, its so they can cheat and swindle people like me who refuse to play the game. Common people like me would never succeed in politics because we don't play the game and frankly I wouldn't play the game for all the money in the world. Simple average joe solutions will never be applied to our problems it cuts out the pork,the hidden money and the behind the scenes deals,politicians make me sick from little town mayors all the way up, they're so crooked we'll have to screw them down when they die! "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven" Jesus circa 2100 yrs ago, they have always been crooked it is the way of mankind. I'm not knocking contractors here just politicians and their crooked ass ways, we could use a few simple men in Washington.
This is CABL.com posting #220965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5D7
Posted in reply to: Re: it makes too much sense.... by voices
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: it makes too much sense.... hootie hoot 6/19/2008 10:28:00 PM
Re: it makes too much sense.... bluedeogee 6/19/2008 10:23:00 PM
Re: it makes too much sense.... voices 6/19/2008 9:02:00 PM