Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who's the customer

the prime is the sub's customer. but if i go into mcdonalds and tell them to get up off their a$$, bring my big mac to my house, (oh and call first, and if i don't answer that means i'm not ready) i'm not paying for gas or trips the first time you get there, and i don't care that you were trying to deliver another big mac right now, i'm home now, so drop what you are doing, and drive over here now......... etc i bet i won't be welcomed back at mcdonalds.

i do agree with you absolutely on the primary point (not so much your tone), and i'll pick my customers, and i'll deliver the product as fast and hot as i can. but if you don't want special sauce on that bigmac then you are gonna wait a second. found a new "customer" last week. same market and conditions. same parent "customer" and they seem to understand that i serve them to make money, not that i serve them by financing them. i'm blown away thus far, both in workload and policy. some times it's less about the prime or the sub, and just that some like mcdonalds and some like bk. have a nice day and remember that subs have the right to refuse service and primes have the right to take their business elsewhere. it's good when we all remember that.
This is CABL.com posting #220829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5BV
Posted in reply to: Who's the customer by Quester
There are 0 replies to this message