Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lineman's Forum

Yeah shes a good one Blue, I still got her and she runs fine,I parked the Galaxie a few years or so ago due to fuel prices and my own personal boycott. Long ago I realized that my hard earned money was going to the wrong places when I fired up my inefficient muslecars and it seemed as my only hobby was taken away. She sits abandoned in my front yard now amongst several others and every time I look at them I get P------d OFF that circumstances and my personal principles deny me my last hobby. I'm really bummed about this,I've always owned musclecars and I"ve enjoyed them immensely, its a good clean hobby and now well now I just caint conscientiously justify driving a car that gets 13mpg. I havent driven a personal vehicle more than 1000 miles in the last few years, I just stay home, I refuse as much as possible to support those who would kill Americans. If we all would do this prices would drop but most just compensate. They sacrifice somewhere else but they dont park their vehicles they dont stop the needless running.Its just another facet that I caint understand. Why America WHY do you bend over and take it? All it would take is just a little just a little solidarity but noooooo we're just sooooo wrapped up in ourselves and our me me me thoughts that we couldn't stick together if we had too. I just dont get it Blue I really dont. I'll post an updated picture of the Galaxie in a few days to prove what I say she's sittin with weeds all around her then I'll fire her up and pull her out and take another I'm overdue to crank her anyhow. My point; if I can sacrifice my only hobby, so to can everyone else, stop the needless running, use as little fuel as possible for the most effect. I try Blue I try but I think it has no effect.
This is CABL.com posting #220785. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5Bd
Posted in reply to: Re: Lineman's Forum by bluedeogee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lineman's Forum JWilson 6/18/2008 12:08:00 AM