Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is gonna hurt some of you

Your avatar shows a pic of firemen at ground zero so 9-11 must mean something to you.War is HELL, our innocent men have been killed by friendly fire and as much as that saddens me , mistakes happen. There are atrocities in every war but we haven't come close to killing near the innocents as have those that we fight, they kill more of their own innocent people than we could ever imagine. I feel for the soldiers that are over there risking their lives for me, I live in a military town and have had many a beer with soldiers fresh from the war and not one of them has complained or said to me that they didn't believe in what they were doing there. Personally I believe we should have finished taking care of business in Afghanistan before going to Iraq but I know that we have crippled an enemy with our presence in Iraq. We could have saved billions of dollars and stayed at home and done nothing and wait on the next 9-11 or we hunt the bastards down where ever they hide and disintegrate their Muslim asses. Another thing the ex-marine said was in regard to how our men have no respect for the "innocent victims" after they were dead. I watched "The War" a few months back and an elderly gentleman told of how while on Iwo-Jima they had found one of there men tied to a tree with his cut off dick and testicles stuck in his mouth. He said that they took no more prisoners after that and that was something that he had no problem living with. I'm proud of what that man did for our country and I 'm proud of what our young men have to do for our freedom today.(hatty) (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #220578. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5xS
Posted in reply to: Re: This is gonna hurt some of you by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This is gonna hurt some of you nrb1 6/15/2008 4:07:00 AM