Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is gonna hurt some of you

I was just passing along a different perspective of whats going on, one I thought I would share with my fellow craftsmen. Yes war is hell but Iraq is a different type of war than our guys are trained to fight,fighting standing forces is what they were trained for mostly, not what they're facing now. Its damaging alot of young soldiers and were going to have to help them all we can when they return from their tours, some will never recover I'm sure. Just the other day a young Marine stopped by my job trying to recruit my helper I made sure to shake his hand and thank him for his service. I hope these guys don't come back to the same treatment our Vietnam vets did because they've been through hell and they don't deserve it and I for one wont tolerate it. I'm just passing along info I feel might interest others I have no agenda and I'm certainly no liberal I'm just an old lineman who is concerned about our futures and our childrens futures. I don't want to see America sold to the highest bidder nor do I want to pawn our future to China in order to continue this war. I don't have the answers I'm by far not wise enough to run the show. In the end I'd like to see those responsible for 9/11 dead and those who support them dead and those who would try to do it again dead and those who would sell out America expatriated but who am I. In the big scheme of things I'm just a number, a nobody, a has been never will be again but in my heart I'm an American. An American who wants to preserve Americas heritage and our peoples liberty and way of life. I guess I'm expecting too much but one can always hope.
This is CABL.com posting #220522. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5wY
Posted in reply to: Re: This is gonna hurt some of you by voices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This is gonna hurt some of you voices 6/14/2008 8:39:00 PM