Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

I agree drifter Bush seemed like such a better choice than gun takin democrat Gore and Clinton was a pussy for letting our fine Marines die in Beruit without answer. I'm still pissed about that. One damn tomahawk sent to an empty desolote camp in Afganistan. Shit man 200 plus dead Marines killed by a cowardly bomber and he sends in one damn tomahawk. We should have leveled half the middle east for that shit. What the hell is wrong with our leaders? Where is the outrage America? Why the hell are we not in DC demanding answers and results? I just dont get it I really dont, I"ve said and posted enough I expect to be arrested for it (This isnt the only site I'm active on) and I dont care. I want people to become aware, check the FACTS, fox lying ass news wont tell you, you gotta dig and dig deep to get anywhere near the truth about whats going on and whats going on is we are being lied to, sold out, rights stripped, futures sold, it makes me sick, sick to the core that this is what America has become. I'm done, good nite my fellow linedawgs, ponder on what each of you are willing and able to do and do it but dont just sit there people do something, anything but dont let these crooks sell us out. Become aware, look around, dig and dig deep you gotta wade through a bunch of shit to get to the truth but its out there its just not on cnn.
This is CABL.com posting #220471. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5v9
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More shit to make you scream sab3r 6/14/2008 4:44:00 PM
Re: More shit to make you scream sab3r 6/14/2008 11:28:00 AM