Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

I agree FC13 we should have bombed the entire middle east indiscriminately with tomahawks from our navy ships until Bin Laden was handed over. We should have never set a boot on the ground let the Navy do the work they would have handed Bin Laden over within a week. I also agree that Bin Laden is also only a small part of militant extremism but he was is a figurehead his capture alive would have done untold good as long as we kept him alive and imprisoned. Now, well now we have a quagmire, a bankrupt America, 4000 of our finest dead, 30,000 amputees, 1 million dead Iraqis who had nothing to do with 9/11 and a deceiver who will take office because of these failures and lead us into who knows what. Shit man I need another shot of Jose this damn place is going to hell in a hand basket. My kids kids will be paying for this damn war and for what what the hell have we accomplished created 10 million more terrorists is what we've done we'll be paying for this shit long after I'm dead and gone our economy will never recover and our nation will be sold to the united nation of Dubai. Damn what a blundering fucking idiot Bush is.
This is CABL.com posting #220468. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5v6
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by voices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More shit to make you scream oldlinedawg 6/14/2008 7:44:00 AM