Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

How convenient of them, the highest office in the nation is so corrupt it'll take a hundred lawyers a hundred years to document and verify the billions and billions of dollars missing of our money to fight a war against people who had squat to do with 9/11 and the worst part is most folks don't care. The above responses proves it. I'll borrow a quote from fellow patriot FC13 "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS". Its way past time to clean up our government and make them responsible to the people who put them in office. Sadly todays American just don't have it in them. The gig is up and the game is over our individual rights are stripped and our legal recourse is blocked we are sheep being fleeced and all the masses do is baaaa baaaa baaaa. We the people are in worse shape with less rights than we had before the revolution our forefathers would have never stood by silently and took it,they would have been up in arms demanding answers and holding responsible parties liable. Sadly we are not cut of the same cloth as they, we dare not to ask questions that make politicians sweat and when we do its a farce, a travesty of justice. This is no longer the land of the brave and the free its the land of crooks and thieves. My only condolence is, as for me I have led an honest life and I sleep rather well. Bush he don't look so good these days I imagine he thinks alot about the millions of deaths he will answer for one day. There is one court he holds no sway over, one judge he cant buy. Judging by his appearance it wont be so long before he stands before him and be held accountable for his actions, karma aint it a bitch.

"To constrain the brute force of the people, [the European governments] deem it necessary to keep them down by hard labor, poverty and ignorance, and to take from them, as from bees, so much of their earnings, as that unremitting labor shall be necessary to obtain a sufficient surplus to sustain a scanty and miserable life." --Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #220402. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5u2
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by hootie hoot
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More shit to make you scream 1brikshyvtwin 6/13/2008 10:10:00 PM