Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: obama, obama

I'm not sure anyone agreed with it from the git go, they weren't given a choice! I don't go back far enough to know how folks took it back then. What i do know is folks were eventually makin' good money and able to raise families with one worker in the fam.!The "attitude" 40 or more years ago was "things are good, don't rock the boat"! In the meantime the thieves were active! Look what we got now and who is being held accountible for that theft! It's being passed on to a generation that will see no benefit from what they're contributing! The damage is done and who's left to be accountible? Now we got another one that wants to try the same with health care!!!!!! Maybe it's a "biker" thing but one of the rules is "if ya don't have enough for everybody don't bring it to the table"! There's nothin' "right" about any proposed solutions to any of these concerns! I guess maybe it's time to get in line for some "Soilent Green"! Hell no! Ya ain't throwin' dirt on me yet! Try to stop me from workin' and one way or another I will fuck you up! I'm tired! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #220315. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5tD
Posted in reply to: Re: obama, obama by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message