Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More shit to make you scream

Yes and thats where we've been heading for years, I think we have enough social programs available now and I certainly don't want to be taxed for more. One reason I wont vote obama (the deceiver) Things are getting interesting no doubt. I'm bouncing around alot getting different views and I feel we are in for one hell of a shake-up worldwide and at home.
Check this out its deep and alot of reading but its coming. Bush sooner or later will answer some very hard questions about many many dead people (650,000 Iraqis) and none of them will be Osama.
Now I voted for the man not once but twice because Clinton was a puss after Beirut but I don't condone genocide nor do I like subterfuge and backstage handshakes with the enemy. I know that Saddam was a monster and the Iraqis are fighting us now and I'm 100% behind our troops but Iraq had squat to do with 9/11 and alot to do with Bushs ego. 4000 dead Americans 30,000 plus amputees and counting reckon his ego has been fed?

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=93581
(E) Notwithstanding his knowledge that neither Saddam Hussein nor Iraq was in any way connected to the September 11th attacks, the President allowed and authorized those acting under his direction and control, including Vice President Richard B. Cheney and Lewis Libby, who reported directly to both the President and the Vice President, and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, among others, to pressure intelligence analysts to alter their assessments and to create special units outside of, and unknown to, the intelligence community in order to secretly obtain unreliable information, to manufacture intelligence or reinterpret raw data in ways that would further the Bush administration's goal of fraudulently establishing a relationship not only between Iraq and al Qaeda, but between Iraq and the attacks of September 11th.

(F) Further, despite his full awareness that Iraq and Saddam Hussein had no relationship to the September 11th attacks, the President, and those acting under his direction and control have, since at least 2002 and continuing to the present, repeatedly issued public statements deliberately worded to mislead, words calculated in their implication to bring unrelated actors and circumstances into an artificially contrived reality thereby facilitating the systematic deception of Congress and the American people. Thus the public and some members of Congress came to believe, falsely, that there was a connection between Iraq and the attacks of 911. This was accomplished through well-publicized statements by the Bush Administration which contrived to continually tie Iraq and 911 in the same statements of grave concern without making an explicit charge:
(2) "In defiance of the United Nations, Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons." Speech of President Bush, October 5, 2002.

There is much much more(see link) and Bush and associates may just be facing a day in court themselves for war crimes soon. I'm all for getting those responsible for 9/11 but none were from Iraq and none were from Afghanistan (although they were trained there and it was Osamas base) 17 were from Saudi 1 from Syria and 1 from Egypt,I believe. If Obama wins its curtains for Bush.
This is CABL.com posting #220298. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5tm
Posted in reply to: Re: More shit to make you scream by hootie hoot
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: More shit to make you scream hootie hoot 6/12/2008 9:11:00 AM