Create your free account now! Sign up

Hemmer/ Cleaning out the degenerates

Hemmer, I don't believe we ever met but if you have any issues with me, Man up and call me at 602-388-0175 don't hide behind your key board CALL ME, in regards to the cable cop (PAIGE SUMMERS WITH SUMMERS CABLE) he was thrown off the Phoenix project by Cox security for having a criminal back ground (not much of a cop), Anyone that has issues hope they don't have a criminal back ground I have both Federal and Local law enforcement access to obtain individuals back grounds, I intend to post a website indicating names, last known address and any convictions they had in the past that's not in the best interest of this industry. ANYONE WITH VERIFIABLE INFORMATION IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO POST I will not defame a person without verifying the information, IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP THIS CESSPOOL OF DEGENERATES. Hope your not on my site, example: there is a guy that use to work for me that has not paid on his child support in Nebraska according to public records and has an outstanding warrant, another guy who worked for Comcast In-House now a contractor was in Oxnard California State Prison for Molestation. Another Ex-Comcast Manager is serving Texas prison time for molesting a 10 year old that spent the night at his house with his daughter, do I need to go on! there are a lot of skeletons in this industry, I KNOW I'm NOT ONE OF THEM, I'm embarrassed with being part of this industry, If you did not get paid and you were a licensed contractor you should of been paid by Charter directly, if not sorry for your loss. I'm in a lawsuit with the factoring company that was going to keep the money and if I would not of called Charter Corporate to inform them that the factoring company was going to keep the money then non of the subs would of been paid. HEMMER, I DON"T KNOW YOU YOUR PROBABLY A DECENT PERSON BUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, LET'S BRING CLOSURE AND NOT IN THIS FORUM, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER CALL ME. Best Regards, Steve Hekkel
This is CABL.com posting #220133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5qH
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hemmer/ Cleaning out the degenerates RadioMan 6/10/2008 8:43:00 AM