Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Analog Cable Issues

Mike M,

I appreciate your response to my post. I have obviously spoken out of turn, and should mind my own business. The way you picked up on my previous line of work, solely off my username (Sat Matt), is an obvious indicator that I am dealing with a force greater than what I had anticipated. I should have tried to undermine the overabundance of intelligence you have demonstrated by disguising my chosen profession as "Cable or Splicer" Matt. I commented solely on the overwhelming cloud of negativity and lack of brotherhood in an already suffering business. As far as the grunt work you referred to, is any job less important than another? No installs without construction, no need for construction if people weren't wanting the service installed. Nothing for any of us if the suit and ties in the main offices didn't arrange for the programming and distribution, and engineering of the very maps that the construction "grunt" work has to adhere to. As far as being a Sat Guy, whether I am or not, should not be minimized. Check where your signal originates to travel through your lines. After that....check how you properly use quotation marks in your sentence structure. Thanks for your reply.
This is CABL.com posting #219751. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5kx
Posted in reply to: Re: Analog Cable Issues by voices
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Analog Cable Issues voices 6/5/2008 1:00:00 AM
Re: Analog Cable Issues 1brikshyvtwin 6/4/2008 9:02:00 PM