Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: typical white person

Who exactly speaks for white America? George Bush, Dick Cheney, Billy Graham or Sam Bowers? That is the equivalent of the question that you asked. No one person can speak for an entire race. Maybe the eldest of the purple and pink martians on earth! A race has diverse views on everything. I know quite a few Black Republicans, some who hate Democrats , alot who hate politics, a small few who want to segregate themselves(Crazy), some who think that modern society is evil and god's law is the only law, some who think that the Mideast should be Nuked, some that hate white people, a few that hate their own people (family), some who hate all people , some that think that drugs should be legal, some who think alcohol should be illegal, some that think puligamy should be legal, some who thing that we need more peace, some who think that we should take over the world, some that want America to isolate itself and some that say that the lord is going to fix it all real soon. How in the hell can one man speak for an entire race. There are people like the above mentioned in every single race. If you can answer my first question then I promise to think about yours.
This is CABL.com posting #219742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5ko
Posted in reply to: Re: typical white person by hootie hoot
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: typical white person hootie hoot 6/5/2008 1:10:00 AM
Re: typical white person sab3r 6/4/2008 10:12:00 PM