Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Analog Cable Issues

(rolleyes)If you can't stand the heat...get out of the kitchen...

90% of troubleshooting is self taught...And no...The internet wasn't available back when I learned this...The guy doesn't want to look stupid to his boss(s) so under the guise of anonymity he comes here...

Claims he is a tech in his profile...I could tell him the answer to his problem but what has he learned then???I'll tell you...He has learned that all he needs to do to is to ask on an internet site what he should do instead of using the brain that God gave him...And if he is not smart enough to do that well...cable work isn't for everybody...

Why he is having problems makes perfect sense...According to him it does not...What doesn't make sense is the troubleshooting methods he is using...

Now had he thoroughly thought the process out...and was a REAL tech that actually understands how RF works...I MIGHT want to help him out...But instead all I see...is an incompetent person keeping a real tech from doing the job and putting food on his table...(angry)

Now go away and come back here when you have something useful to say instead of feeling sorry for everyone else when it is YOU that you should be feeling sorry for....(upyours)

(usa)
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #219707. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5jP
Posted in reply to: Re: Analog Cable Issues by Sat Matt
There are 0 replies to this message