Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: typical white person

People on this site have said things like the typical black person has a chip on their shoulder against white people. As much as it may hurt or annoy me it is the truth. It doesn't make them racist! It shows that they observed the situation. He stated that his grandmother was from another era where white people didn't like blacks. She now is proud of him. How can he hate white people. That will mean that he hates his mother and grandmother. There was an era where a large amount of blacks hated and distrusted whites. That no longer is a fact. The truth is the truth. Whether it is abrupt, unpatriotic or inappropriate. We are evolving and changing our views. The press distorts alot of our views by figuring out what will stir us up. Rodney King was high and uncooperative when he was stopped. The press cut the clip and showed only the footage of him getting beaten. Why didn't they show the entire thing? He didn't deserve a beating to that extent however he was not innocent. Things are leaked into the press to stir us up. The person that recorded Rev. Wrights rediculous sermon was a press plant. I am glad that they exposed Wright for what he really is. There are reporters saying that McCain is too old to be president and now that is hurting his support. I personally like him and think that he possibly can do a very good job if he ignores being a Republican and simply focus on solving our problems no matter if it takes him into the far left for a while. The press is truly our enemy at times.
This is CABL.com posting #219568. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5hA
Posted in reply to: typical white person by hootie hoot
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: typical white person hootie hoot 6/3/2008 1:38:00 AM