Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Disconnect Contract

Disco are freaking gravy...(roll)(nod) Hardly annoying to anyone but the MSO or the customer being disco'd...

You asked a question and only want to hear why it will work...We tell you it won't work and you get pissed off and disrespect those trying to guide you...We KNOW what works and what doesn't because we have been in the business for 25+ years...We know the ins and outs but you don't want to hear it...

As for "understanding" your piss poor explanation of "win win" goes...I understand perfectly...I understand you didn't learn a damn thing in that college...See I can spell it also(rolleyes)...you went to and wasted mommy and daddys money...Had college taught you anything at all...you would have learned that this industry has been in a free fall for years and only a fool would think he could "set himself up" in this industry today....The ONLY thing you are setting yourself up for is a hard landing...(nod)

You should really consider going back to school and this time pay attention...You honestly think a contract will keep you shielded from a MSO's demands??? If they tell you you need 50 people and you say FU it isn't in the contract...well to be gentle...contracts can and are cancelled all the time...Contracts can be ammended at any time...Contracts can be rewritten on a whim...and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it...

Now loose the attitude kiddo and find another "opportunity"...

(usa)
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #219041. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m485
Posted in reply to: Re: Disconnect Contract by JCable23
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Disconnect Contract prospector 5/27/2008 8:55:00 PM
Re: Disconnect Contract JCable23 5/27/2008 8:21:00 PM