Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Disconnect Contract

For one Jcable I only do Cable TV during a hurricane restoration project, I am strictly power now, I got out of the back stabbing day to day events of cable many years ago.

As I stated it before, Cable is a Brotherhood there are many companies out there that do disco's and have many many years of experience doing so..disco's are not be the only thing they do because NO ONE will ever make a living doing disco's only.

You will never get a node where you can get.. 10 disco's and that is about a 5 square mile area..(a node) you will get 10 disco's in a 40 nodes area per day so that is about .. let's say that's about 200 square miles a day.. and with fuel at $4.00 + and rising everyday, you do the math..

By the time you do your $80.00 worth of disco's and you had to cover the 200 square miles to do the 10 that you were routed on for the day .. with a hybrid's truck you may see a few pennies saved on fuel , but after the 14 hour day is done to do the 10 disco's at least plan to spend 1 hour per location and 15 to 30 minutes getting to each location .

And not to mention the back charges the mso gives you for not completing all of your assigned disco's for the day .. you might as well open your wallet and pay the mso to work for them.. Oh! yea I forgot to include the kickback you have to pay the Senior tech or dispatcher that routed you for that day.. and if you don't pay the piper .. your next day's route will be 400 miles in stead of 200 miles... You get the Jest...
This is CABL.com posting #219037. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m481
Posted in reply to: Re: Disconnect Contract by JCable23
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Disconnect Contract JCable23 5/27/2008 8:13:00 PM