Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: good stuff

"Loaded" weapons on the wall or in the house are "not" a good plan! If ya haven't figured out how to load that weapon in a few seconds and fire it ya need some practice! If it's a revolver it may take a few seconds to load "all" rounds (if ya got a steady hand= if ya don't, don't pick it up)! Keep in mind the "rule of thumb" ya get to fire 1 round so use the largest caliber so there's only one side of the story to tell= YOURS! How long does it take you to pop in a clip and chamber a shell? If ya need practice then practice! My preferred is my double barrel stage coach model with rifled slugs! Anyway, loaded weapons in a home that aren't secured, is irresponsible gun ownership and gives the anti-gun folks more ammo to "attempt" to take mine away! That pisses me off! If it's on my side, it'll be loaded! Gettin' tired of children gettin' shot and dieing and nobody being held responsible! Also, keep in mind that in the event of a house fire, the only bullet ya gotta worry about is the one in the chamber! Think about it! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #218881. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m46v
Posted in reply to: Re: good stuff by mcnutt192
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: good stuff DiamondCutter 5/27/2008 1:20:00 PM
Re: good stuff vegassatellite 5/25/2008 7:06:00 PM
Re: good stuff uglyoldlineman 5/25/2008 2:55:00 PM