Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why should oil sell for $119 a barrel

Well, well, I wish I could blame all that is happening on one person for that sure would be the simplest way to justify everything. Although I believe Bush has committed criminal acts, they have been no more criminal than the acts committed by congress. Frankly, we as a people are to blame for this mess we allowed our politicians to perpetrate against us, democrats and republicans, simply by either not voting or voting the same bastards in 94% of the time. We as a people are always searching for a candidate than can change America for the betterment of us all but the truth be known we are the ones that must change and by our changing we will transform our nation and the world. We must be the change we wish to see in the world, no ONE can change it for us, its a lot like dying, no ONE can do it for you. Is this election really going to change things? Not really, maybe some things on the surface will change but the underlying fundamentals will not until we realize that we must change all the members of both houses of congress in order to rest the powers of government from the few and give it back to the many. In so doing we must make examples of those who have committed criminal acts against the American people by prosecuting them for their crimes. Thereby restoring accountability to our elected representatives.
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #218407. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4YR
Posted in reply to: Re: why should oil sell for $119 a barrel by bucketbaby
There are 0 replies to this message