Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why should oil sell for $119 a barrel

You know, I thought Obama had a chance to be elected as the first black candidate that didn't just represent "black" America, but truly represented all of America (not that I would ever vote for him, as he is way, way too liberal for me). The Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr disclosures clearly paint a picture of a different man. As an example, Jessie Jackson was never seriously electable because he only represented black America, and has a hatred for everyone else, whether he will admit it or not, it is obviously there. I can clearly see that Obama falls into that camp as well, at least to some degree. He just tries to disguise it better. He could of never been associated with Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr for such a long time, and been so deeply involved with him, if he didn't share most, if not all, of those same views as the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. Can you say "birds of a feather flock together"!

Oh wait......were talking about oil here, lol. That is a nice post Splicer Life forme. Where did you find it? It does explain the reason behind the current price of a barrel of oil. The future for the price at the pump for gasoline looks mighty grim indeed. Maybe time to park the truck!

(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #218338. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4XK
Posted in reply to: Re: why should oil sell for $119 a barrel by bucketbaby
There are 0 replies to this message