Create your free account now! Sign up

SDU Construction

Hello bar. This is my first post on here, but i view every day. I am a well qualified triple play tech, with over 8 years experience. I started out in the Air Force as a telephone tech doing outside plant work, single line and multi line phone systems.

After I got out of the service I started working for another company doing mac (moves, adds, chages) with nortel equipment. After doing that for about a year, i had to let it go. I was constantly on the road and away from home. Made some good money, this was one of those jobs where you went overseas for about 6 months, and come back with 100k

Now I am currently 1099-employee for local cable company. The typical company, you are 1099 but you have to be there by this time, come in on these days, and if you dont, you risk losing your job. I know thats not the way its suppose to be, but where else can i make $1500/ week, roughly 1300 after the company gets their 10% and maybe any backcharges for some b/s. And yes I do make around that much.

My question is, I wanna do home prewires, and I was wondering if someone had any information on it, and how to go about getting it started. Running cable jacks and phone jacks for guys building homes. I know the housing market is slow, but I wanna get my name out there, so when it picks up, I am ready.
This is CABL.com posting #218289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4WX
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: SDU Construction inthewoods 5/17/2008 10:43:00 AM
Re: SDU Construction lostlineman2 5/16/2008 9:14:00 PM
Re: SDU Construction scooterz56 5/16/2008 9:00:00 PM