Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: OTA Rooftop Antenna

What happened Mark ?????????????????????? You finally got tired of being chief tech . Two weeks to hurricane season . Im gonna set right here and wait on one . If all the local tornadoes we are having is any indication of what is coming this year its going to be a bumper crop season . After that cyclone just hit that one country and killed all those people and left thousands of others homeless. I feel this will start the year of the Hurricane. I don't wish havoc on anyone , but it seems to me that the USG knows more about climatology and the affects of Global warming than they are bringing to the forefront of the American public. I just look at New Orleans and why its still not rebuilt. That alone to me makes a statement as to what they know is coming. We need a number of Cat 4 and 5's to place this industry back in the contractors hands. I hope all is well with you and your family and your model trains....... Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #218074. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4Tu
Posted in reply to: Re: OTA Rooftop Antenna by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message