Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Maybe It's Me?!?

its not the people who have been around its all the newer people coming into this industry.you get guys who make 3 or 4 hundred a week and to them 7 or 8 hundred sounds good so they come into the buisness not knowing anything and will work for little to nothing just remember all of us getting together and walking out will never happen i ran into a guy the other day who has a drop bury crew working in montgomery county md he is getting 85 dollars for a drop up to 2 driveways thats a composite price and he is all happy he wants to add 2 or 3 crews now to me hes on crack but to him its the best work in the world but eventually somebody else will come in and work for lower than him. its not the cable companies it is the idiots who keep working when they cut your pay quit or find something else dont wine and complain when you cant make any money youre the one who keeps working and letting them cut youre pay.i am not directing this to anybody specific and want to be clear this is just my opinion thanks and to all the old dawgs peace out good luck(snipper)(snipper)(snipper)(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #217972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4RQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Maybe It's Me?!? by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message