Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Failure To Pay.......

Sorry, I forgot to respond to the last of your BS. During the flight in it took almost 24 hours. My records show that I made 9 outgoing calls that next day and took in 2. The following day I made 20 calls and took in several. So to say I was talking jibberish is a joke. Your implications are a joke as well. I was in your corner from the day YOU called me, months prior to leaving.
As far as the trip home where you say I left crazy messages, it went like this...YOU made the reservations on you credit card, when I got to my first stop , no boarding pass was issued to me because the airline said the ticket had been withdrawn.
There are only 2 people who can withdraw a ticket...the credit card holder or the airline and sine they sais it wasn't them it had to be you, hence a series of phone calls to which you STILL haven't answered. You tried to leave me stranded. More of the same honor and integrity. But I got home anyway without your help. Adapy and Overcome is my motto, yours is(pimp), Duck and Run.
This is CABL.com posting #217932. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4Rc
Posted in reply to: Re: Failure To Pay....... by Mad/Dog
There are 0 replies to this message