Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2Nite I Enter The Wall Of Death!!!

Your opening statement maybe true for now. You are heading in the direction that there are no gang members present however wild behavior is always destructive. With the presence of drugs ,alcohol and foolish behavior it will eventually end badly at least once. Every time this happens they are going to escalalate it to make it more exciting. There is always a group of people who always get too excited and bam people are hurt and someone is dead. It never fails! Whenever a friend of mine promotes an event in Atlanta rap,rock or reggae concert he instructs security to weed out the bad apples and kick them out. He warns all artists from the beginning that any enciting of violence or bad behavior will result in an 8k deduction and the possibilty of cancellation if things go to far resulting in no pay. The potential lawsuit can easily outweigh profit. Rock and rave events are usually hard to manage because unless you find someone with drugs or visibly intoxicated at the gate the bad apples are hard to pinpoint before they get in.
This is CABL.com posting #217903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4QJ
Posted in reply to: Re: 2Nite I Enter The Wall Of Death!!! by DZW!
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 2Nite I Enter The Wall Of Death!!! DZW! 5/11/2008 2:03:00 AM