Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the time is near

I have not heard anything that would suggest a counter attack but I do believe that they can, and probably will, completely over run Georgia and the 2 neighboring countries in an effort to secure a direct supply line to Iran in the event that Iran is attacked. They have made no bones as to their partnership with Iran in providing anti- missile defenses and armor and aircraft such as the Mig-31. It is possible that they have a self defense pact with Iran in case of an attack, only an attack will force them to show all their cards. I personally believe that at this point an attack on Iran would create a global conflict of which the U.S. would end up crippled militarily and more than likely would end up a third world nation mired in poverty for generations to come. Maybe thats why Fallon resigned and other generals have suggested they too would resign in the event of an attack. But hey I am just a small fish in a big pond, don't take my word for it, you apparently have a good understanding of what's happening, what do you think?
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #217698. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4Nq
Posted in reply to: Re: the time is near by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the time is near nrb1 5/7/2008 7:35:00 PM