Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DC Madame or is it AC/DC Read This

One of my faviorate things "Hookers" . I knew when she first opened her mouth she was going to end up dead, you just don't tug on supermens capes . While we are on the subject of hookers I wonder how many of you know that oral sex is a crime against nature , and punishable by a prision sentence . I've know it since 1983, there was a guy in the joint with me , that was there for that reason . He had went down on a lady sheriff and they busted him for it . Here is some other info you might not know . I never set a drink down to go out and dance in a night club , I learned that in the 70's , when a friend of mines brother was killed that way . The toxicology report from the coroner found seven grains of liquid dollata in his system. He danced , sat his drink down and when he came back he finshed it , he started feeling funny and walked outside for some air and fell over dead .....OD'ed ... I just learned of something similar but not so deadly. My ole lady is a prision guard , they had this transvestite with a set of C cup tits , she said he made a pretty woman but he hadn't had his plumbing changed . He was doing time for robbing people. He or as people would think she would go out to night clubs and pick up men , they would get a motel room , or they just took heshe back to their place, "IT" would then put a drop of visine into the mans drink and then "IT" would go into the rest room to freshen up , then the man waiting to get laid would fall asleep/pass out within five minutes . Then the heshe would come out and rob the unsuspecting man .Pretty slick , if I do say so myself . But he got caught. Now cant you imagine being a faggot with C cup tits in a mans prision. I'll bet he gets plenty of splinters in there . I just had to share that with everyone . Just remember one thing if you see a hot looking woman with an adams apple on her throat , it ain't no woman(shocked)
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(pimp)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #217415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4IR
Posted in reply to: DC Madame by edward bobkoskie
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: DC Madame or is it AC/DC Read This IslandCableDog 5/3/2008 7:42:00 PM
Re: DC Madame or is it AC/DC Read This cableho 5/3/2008 6:58:00 PM