Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Now This Pisses Me Off!!!!!!

Yes it is. If we start making it more difficult to come here and penalties harsher for the ones that break the law to get here, it won't be so attractive to people trying to get here illegally. Illegals. What a laugh. Criminals is more like it. That is exactly what we would be trying to get into any other country illegally and work there. We would be jailed, beat up and sent back. But this country makes it easy. So easy that the ones that do come illegally actually think they have a right to be here. And they protest the fact that it is illegal. And this country lets them! But don't forget......we are racist for objecting to people not from this country, breaking the law to get in and stay without documentation or being citizen or even learning the language. Press one if you understand this. Press 2 if you are a bleeding heart liberal with no logical sense and can't see the damage the illegals are causing this country. Press 3 if you are a moron....never mind you are a moron and can't read anyway.
This is CABL.com posting #217399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4IB
Posted in reply to: Re: Now This Pisses Me Off!!!!!! by oldlinedawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Now This Pisses Me Off!!!!!! lookinatmyfeet 5/3/2008 9:44:00 PM
Re: Now This Pisses Me Off!!!!!! IslandCableDog 5/3/2008 7:58:00 PM