Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: one million and one uses for tywraps

One night me and a few bahamian buddies were tailgating on my truck after work. One guy was cracking on my Island. Talking about there is no good food, no running water and outdoor toilets. He then said America doesn't care about my Islands so we will never have internet. I told him one day I will make him **** himself. He told me that I was drunk and talking crap. I caught him off guard and tipsy so I snuck behind him. I then put one zip tie through either end of one of those black rubber tie downs after removing the metal hooks. I tiewrapped one end to a metal hook attached to the bed of my truck. After sitting for awhile on the tailgate drinking beer I attached his belt loop to the other end. I then activated the ringer on my cell phone, jumped into the truck started it and said I have to go really quick like it was an emergency and slowly started to pull off he hopped off the tailgate and after he made his first step he felt the tension and yelled whoa! whoa! I revved the engine loud the poor guy yelled loud enough to wake all the surrounding neighbors! My other friend almost passed out from lack of oxygen because he was laughing so hard. I stopped and asked him if your Island has running water and indoor toilets then why are you ****ting yourself outside?
This is CABL.com posting #217123. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4D9
Posted in reply to: one million and one uses for tywraps by driploop5041
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: one million and one uses for tywraps oldlinedawg 5/1/2008 7:01:00 PM
Re: one million and one uses for tywraps cabledog 4/30/2008 7:36:00 PM