Create your free account now! Sign up

The day evil almost took over!

I have worked in a lot of different places and I have learned from all colors of men that my strong point is my integrity and good name. I have learned that by refusing to do it the wrong way has earned a lot of respect from various people. I was raised to be cool calm and calculated and I am grateful for it. In December I was asked to help out a 21year old new hire who has a history of fucking up. Not a problem everyone was green once. When he first worked with me two months before he spoke of his two years of experience however he messed up 80% of the simple tasks that I told him to do. I decided to give him another chance even though others hated him. He didn't listen to my suggestion of equipment placement. I told him before I could drop him home I had one service call to do first. He started talking crap about what I better do in front of the customer. I told him clearly we will discuss this in the truck not in front of the customer. Once in the truck I told him this is no fucking taxi and he should watch what he says in front of the customer. I he stated that I was too touchy and he didn't have to take my verbal abuse. I told him to get out if he didn't like what I had to say. I put all his tools out on the side of the road told him to get out and left.
Since then I have cleaned up numerous of his messes and saved jobs that the customer wanted to cancel because of him. Two weeks ago a computer store that I installed was broken into twice. I installed motions in the attic , armored contacts on the meterbox and a long range radio so that cut phone lines won't stop communication. The guy in the office didn't set up the account right so the signals were not properly received. The remote programming that I told them to download was never done. This caused a problem because the system held the phone line open for twenty minutes. They sent the previously mentioned cunt to fix the communication problems. He went there didn't fix the issue and chose to work on the attic motions. He opens all them and reactivates the LED's that I disabled so that when burglars cut open the roof again they will not see the motions and destroy them. He tells the customer that someone turned down the sensitivity on the attic motions. There is no sensitivity adjustment on these motions. Now the customer is suspicious of me weakening their system. I show up program the system with my laptop, tested and everything is properly fixed. I noticed that the store manager was acting funny and she usually is talkative. The next day she calls the office and says that I am no longer allowed to work on her system because of what the other guy said. I prayed with all my heart last night to subdue the anger that I felt. Evil things ran through my head but the grace of God has helped me. I do not want anything that I have not earned. I am suspicious of all free things and don't accept them unless from family. My integrity is not for sale and for the little prick to shoot his mouth of like he did boiled my blood. Thank you for letting me vent!
This is CABL.com posting #216730. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4xO
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: The day evil almost took over! deleted 4/27/2008 2:25:00 PM
Re: The day evil almost took over! wizo6812 4/25/2008 9:22:00 PM
Re: The day evil almost took over! DZW! 4/25/2008 8:45:00 PM
Re: The day evil almost took over! bluedeogee 4/25/2008 8:35:00 PM
Re: The day evil almost took over! sab3r 4/25/2008 2:05:00 PM
Re: The day evil almost took over! voices 4/24/2008 9:11:00 PM