Create your free account now! Sign up

Change of plans

Ok here is the new skinny, I am going to Phoenix instead of San Diego. The folks in San Diego didn't want to communicate the last three times so I took the other job. They called and responded to all emails. Of course I know them since I worked with them before. They actually called me to see what I was up to. I was hoping to work San Diego since my brother lives there but Phoenix is fine. At least I am working with people I know and that know me and my work. The scary part not knowing who I would be working for in S.D.. I won't say who as I don't think it is prudent to talk about others specifically. I wish them luck and hope they can learn to communicate better even when it is to tell someone they don't want them. Ignoring someone is just insulting and uncalled for. It speaks volumes about yourself as well. So I will leave tomorrow and call a couple of you as I get there. I expect to be in Washington Saturday. Then I will head down to San Diego to visit my brother for a couple of days before going to Phoenix. "On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again......." Well I really can but gotta make hay while the sun shines!!
This is CABL.com posting #216653. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4wz
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Change of plans sab3r 4/30/2008 9:06:00 PM
Re: Change of plans Blake23 4/23/2008 8:56:00 PM
Re: Change of plans bluedeogee 4/23/2008 7:29:00 PM