Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: someone finally said it....

Boy people believe everything they hear more than once. I personally haven't decided which one of these fuck ups I am gping to vote for. Becareful what you believe in. I worked for a news agency and have an idea of how stuff gets put on the TV. The guy in feeds gets a call from some eager to prove him or herself freelance reporter about some breaking news. He calls the producer and gets an editor on a three way call. They want to be the first to break the news. The other news agency's department that monitors all the other news channels contacts the freelance to sweeten the pot to get in on the action. Whalla! A scandal is born! Obama is a racist born to a white mother! The Clintons are saying negative things about MLK! McCain who I actually respect with the way he avoids mudslinging is perceived to be a warmonger. I honestly hate the press. Other politicians have been saying for years that we should leave the Mideast alone and we should produce our own fuel. It is the meddling in middleastern affairs that have brought us to the point of where we are now. A few greedy businessman and alot of politicians have contributed to the hate that other countries have for us. Obama has done some things that are viewed as UnAmerican which is true. I think he stated that 9-11 was due to our meddling in the middleast which is true. Kentucky farmers ,American scientists and Bipartisan politicians have agreed that we need to nationally do something about our dependence on Arabian oil. You didn't see a whole lot of press on this did you? Don't believe everything that you read! Our press is very biased!
This is CABL.com posting #216606. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4vO
Posted in reply to: Re: someone finally said it.... by nrb1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: someone finally said it.... nrb1 4/22/2008 11:05:00 PM
Re: someone finally said it.... voices 4/22/2008 9:14:00 PM
Re: someone finally said it.... bluedeogee 4/22/2008 9:13:00 PM