Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DIRECTV & Phone Lines = CA$H in Their Pockets

khaki11 wrote the following [ " i have been in this industry for 11 years and i have not lost my mind but i do pay for custom work but it has to be done the right way and so the customer is cool with it, also if you want to keep your job you comply with the requirements. if you dont like this gig then get out you choose this it did not choose you." ]

You must be some retailor right ?.....when you say comply with the requirements....we who all used to or still do residential know you retailors never comply with requirements.

lets get this out of the way also since im sure you'll figure this out later

As a retailor you know dtv never checks your work.....only because you and many others tell the customer to call you first if theres a problem so in knowing this why do people like you tell the installer he's getting a backcharge when you yourself are not being backcharged for anything except if the customer disconnects completely........then you retailors still backcharge the installer becuse you lost the sale and then you blame the installer for it for some reason. As for when you all get paid you know full well your paid the following week by direct deposit but yet you want to hold everyone's money for 4 weeks then you'll pay.

Now back to the phones att charges 145.00 so we charge 75.00 per outlet.......but you mentioned you pay custom...... your installer should never collect any custom money from you but rather from the customer and you should never get a cut from that.

You must have a high turn around for installers.

Lets address you mentioned done the right way.....Im sure every installer trys his best but lets be real you reatailors sign up anybody from high income to the lowest not even caring that you cant make ghetto homes look good..... heck they should be glad they are even getting a signal out of the trees from where they live...lol

As for getting out!.....cabledogs will always be around........... but retailors will come and go as always.

And from what I hear soon and very soon DTV will be eliminating dealers and going straight to contract installers because if we make more per job cabledogs are more likey to insure that nothing ever goes wrong.
This is CABL.com posting #216453. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4tl
Posted in reply to: Re: DIRECTV & Phone Lines = CA$H in Their Pockets by khali11
There are 0 replies to this message