Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Interlink

did i say sit there and take it?? no.. im saying .. i woudnt hammer the customer.. if your going to put liens on something .. put it on the company.. your contract states THEY are going to pay you.. so make THEM pay you .. put a lien on them.. they got the big company trucks.. etc etc.. put a lien on their crap.. it will go alot faster with that anyhow.. it holds up better.. you can put a lien on anything.. when you put a lien on the companies property.. and when they try to fight you and realize its legit.. they WILL pay you.. or lose their stuff.. its easy.. and alot less red tape.. things like they were back when thats great.. now everyone is an ass about it.. and i will guarantee.. someone at directv will have something to say about it.. theres alot of good companies.. and alot of bad.. it sucks that you have to decipher some unknown code to figure it out.. i would say go after the company before you go after the customer.. be the luck of the installer that the customer will take YOU to court.. and you will lose.. because of that contract.. *p.s. alot of contracts say.. that you will NOT go after the customer*
Steve
This is CABL.com posting #216224. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4pE
Posted in reply to: Re: Interlink by beastier
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Interlink Mike68 4/18/2008 12:23:00 AM