Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poison dust

Well (and don't take this wrong) I don't believe Israel intends to allow Iran to have these weapons let alone the rest of the world. Israel certainly isn't above going it alone but inevitably we'd be drawn in soooo might as well plan it out and do what needs to be done. I always thought that Iran was the other reason we went to Iraq in order to have bases on each side and be able to effectively get the job done. Remember "the axis of evil " speech and they certainly have been pushing things lately with their proxy armies hezbollah and Syria. I was reading the latest DOD briefing and it seems we"re in possession of rockets found in Iraq made in Iran and these are whats been being fired into "The Green Zone" as of late. I expect overwhelming joint sea and air strikes any day now on Iran, once the nuclear facilities are gone they'll probly back-off and go back to diplomacy but the real target is their ability to produce the bomb which they clearly don't need. Yeah its coming Hootie, like it or not, somebodys gotta do it and as usual our men will be given the task. Here is another good web site I monitor for all things military. Good info here if you poke around enough some links may take you to classified areas though,poke gently, lol http://www.orbat.com/
This is CABL.com posting #216198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4pe
Posted in reply to: Re: poison dust by hootie hoot
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: poison dust hootie hoot 4/17/2008 9:40:00 AM