Create your free account now! Sign up

It's not my problem!.....Now it is!

We in America say it's not my problem then it becomes our problem. Those of us that didn't live in the inner-cities during the prime of the eighties said that drugs was a ghetto problem not mine. Now meth is destroying youth in the heartland and rural areas abroad! For years the upper class enjoyed the fruit of illegal labor and said it's not my problem if poor whites and blacks lost their jobs. Now the money is being sent to Mexico and Immigration reform is destroying their cheap labor. Alot of people were happy that the present administration got in. It was not their problem that the republicans were not for the poor man. Now these same people wish they were out so that the war would end and the economy improve. Alot of people I know said i"t is not my problem if people can't find work I have always had employment people are just stupid" Now some of them are selling all their assets because real estate has grinded to a halt! We used to say terrorism is a Middleastern problem. Now it is a global problem. Everything that hurts one section of the world can eventually hurt the entire world we need to unite and work together it is all our problems.
This is CABL.com posting #216005. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4l7
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: It's not my problem!.....Now it is! sab3r 4/14/2008 1:57:00 AM