Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Warning

Ok I have finally seen supposeldly Rev. Wright's video and this one. Rev. Wright stated the obvious that Hillary Clinton has not been discriminated or felt the foul treatment that Black people have felt. Duh she is white. Ok! Black Americans can somewhat relate to him because he may have had some similar experiences in life like being discriminated against by some way or form. Then alot of white and other races can relate also there are quite a few racist clicks in our country. I think that the pride of having an African American candidate is being taken in the wrong way by some. Wright was trying to be political and ivigorating for Obama but he forgot one thing. Barack Hussein Obama was born to a black Nigerian father and a white American mother! Oops! Bet his mom was pissed with Wright. Not only that but I think he offended Obama too! I have major problems with Wright being exclusively black while being a man of god. God love all colors. His race stirring sermon seems to be a new thing in his church because at the time he had white members. I seriously doubt that any self respecting white person would participate in sermons like that. He is what a few extremists white southern pastors used to be. I think that he has become what he hates the most. I also seriously dislike the fact that he is so political. Jesus clearly did not like politics or get involved in it. He was right that Jesus lived in an oppressive regime however he still did not get involved in politics and he preach love for everyone. We have racially mistreated each other for years. Some more than others but who cares. We need to bond and help each other. Screw race we have bigger problems. Like the attack on the working class. I think we both fit that description. Oh yeah the guy in the video speaks for a very small margin of blacks. Most of us think he is seeking attention and have too many white loved ones to accept this as common practice. African Americans have too much invested in America to work against it. The Black American experience has turned from shit to sugar. Many of us are better educated and have more versatile experiences. I thank all the whites that stood alongside blacks to make things much better even though it was against popular opinion. This is what Bob Marley speaks about when he says "One Love." You cannot differentiate your love of people you have to love everyone the same. Your faith in God is the most important. No matter if you call him God,Allah Jah, Yahweh or Buddah! All bibles of these religions speak of love of all men. Corrupted people manipulate the message to fit their needs. Such as the KKK, Al Quaida, Nation of Islam the Kook in Guyana and the previous mentioned so called men of God have done.
This is CABL.com posting #215484. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4dI
Posted in reply to: Re: Warning by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Warning sab3r 4/8/2008 1:50:00 PM
Re: Warning MCSub 4/8/2008 12:54:00 AM