Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hootie was right!

Hey dog,
Let me clarify the post you are referring to. Yes I did post with regards to the Zionist but I did not intend for it to be a condemnation of all Jews. It was intended mostly to show people how much control the zioninst have over our government and economy and the complacency people have in that regard. As Sab3r has stated it is a fucked up world and unless people learn to live together we will all most certainly die together. You know and we all know that not everyone in any particular race is racist and we understand that to condemn the entire race would be racist in itself, and unduly presumptive to say the least. After all my years I have come to the conclusion that the human species is a diseased species and unless we can find a cure for our sociopathic and phsycopathic tendencies we will end up not only destroying the species but the entire planet on the pretense that we are saving it. You and I can not change the world but we can be the change we wish to see and thereby have an impact on this existence we call life. (rasta)
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #215218. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m39q
Posted in reply to: Hootie was right! by IslandCableDog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hootie was right! IslandCableDog 4/4/2008 8:53:00 PM
Re: Hootie was right! bluedeogee 4/4/2008 9:18:00 AM