Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Free Movie

I say we nuke em and shoot them in the dark. Like I have said before, they are a cancer and should be dealt with harshly. There may come a time when individuals or groups of individuals may have to deal with these radicals on their own terms, hopefully not in my lifetime. I am sure that my opinion offends some people (I'm hating again) I am not educated in the koran or the muslim faith, I only know from reading or watching the media. If the muslim faith differs from that of terrorist, then they have to take a stand and separate themselves from terrorist or they are enemies of our country. We didn't start the fight (although some idiots would argue), we didn't draw the line. It isn't a case of live and let live, it is live and if you don't believe like us then die. We are at war with them and any bleeding liberal that thinks differently should go to Amsterdam, smoke a fatty and try to reason with these idiotic,moronic,suicidal,hate munging,psychopathic,devil-worshiping,chaotic,cave dwelling, goat fucking,ugly,nasty,stinking,sons-of-bitches and see how far it goes....and that is just my plus or minus two cents worth.
This is CABL.com posting #215125. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m37V
Posted in reply to: Free Movie by bluedeogee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Free Movie bluedeogee 4/3/2008 9:24:00 AM