Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ARE THEIR ANY CABLE LAWYERS? IF SO RESPOND

Amen......When will it end?

Must be all the under-table pay-offs.

(Or just good ole drink`n buds!)

>Welcome to Cable. Here's the rub.
>
>An MSO has a construction issue. So they call the old drunk that built the last abortion for them. This drunk hires a pack of drunks to hang it. Then some drunks to cut it in.
>
>After sufficient plant is cut, its time to stick a sweep receiver in the hands of a block mason, who runs off into the field rough balancing until he gets to something that "dont look quite right". So he runs to the the next piece and snaps a picture there, labeling it as his former problem.
>
>Well someone screws up and hires an actual sweeper. He finds passives cut into the express, where the back feed should be, but isn't. Old 400 passives at the EOL where the splicers recorded good 750 levels. New sweeper gets a look at old sweepers pictures realizes immediately they're bogus. He is given a few nodes from old sweeper and finds them an abortion. He reports these problems to system, the whole pack gets canned including new sweeper, because system can't or won't hire subs from old drunk's "team" as a "professional courtesy".
>
>Then the whole ugly mess starts all over again......
>
>>
>>
>>>>We don't need any more attorneys in this industry. What we need are honest MSO's and prime contractors. Above all we need to read and understand our contracts better. Ignorance can screw you everytime.
>>>
>>>>BECAUSE I AM THINKING OF BECOMING A CABLE LAWYER SPECIALIZE
>>>>IN CABLE,COMMUNICATION SUITS AND MONEY OWED SITUATIONS. IF ANY OF THINK THAT THIS MAY BE A GREAT IDEA FEEL FREE TO RESPOND. ITS JUST A THOUGHT NOT DEFINATE. BUT I DO KNOW THIS FIELD NEEDS A LWAYER FOR SITUATIONS GOING ON EVERYDAY OF SOMEONE NOT GETING PAID. I AM ACTUALY TIRED OF SEEING THIS SITE WITH NOTHING BUT SOMEONE SCREWED OVER SOMEBODY.
>
>
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #21512. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfK8
Posted in reply to: Re:ARE THEIR ANY CABLE LAWYERS? IF SO RESPOND by Glasscleaner
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:ARE THEIR ANY CABLE LAWYERS? IF SO RESPOND curtis2000 8/18/2000 4:39:00 PM