Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Two Way Street

That is true however their are unfair practices in our country that keep old wounds bleeding. We are amused by ethnic jokes. We allow the ignorances of the uneducated sections of our races to be put on mainstream television. Such as Jerry Springer and Cops. Watch the local news. When I was in SC there was a fire in a trailer park and the news interviewed the dumbest weirdest looking white guy that they could find. In Atlanta there was an apartment fire in 01 Fox 5 came on and the same thing happened except it was a really stupid black guy. In florida the same thing happened but latino. We have to be the most gullible nation in the world. Our president and staff lied to us on national TV about WMD's in Iraq! We swallowed it hook line and sinker. While working for CNN I learned from a director in International once you captivate your audience and capture their emotions you can lead them anywhere. He told me that he learned that in Political Science. He pointed it out during Clinton's impeachment trials. That is why he was not impeached and Ken Star's career was screwed.
This is CABL.com posting #214600. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3Zs
Posted in reply to: Re: A Two Way Street by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Two Way Street sab3r 3/27/2008 12:33:00 AM