Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: now I am saying something about

Here is the solution. Fuck the middle east and their oil. We can support ourselves. We did it before and we can do it again. For years we allowed shrewd crafty businessman with diplomatic passports and friend on the Energy Commission to fix the oil and transportation industry for too long. Their deceit and government connections has pissed of the arabs and milk our pockets dry. Stop this out sourcing crap keep more jobs in the U.S. . Kick all the Anti American clerics and religious fanatics out of our country. Completely disassociate ourselves from being the only nation who has the balls to take on everyones enemies. The Europeans have been talking shit for years about us. Let them know since you hate us so much next time a fascist defeats you and is breaking you down fix it yourself! Let the Arabs fuck with Israel so that one of their two F16s that fly overhead during a conflict can end the threat once and for all. We people who need our help at home quit sending billions across the pond.
This is CABL.com posting #214596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3Zo
Posted in reply to: Re: now I am saying something about by hootie hoot
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: now I am saying something about sab3r 3/27/2008 12:13:00 AM