Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Two Way Street

Does the Klan speak for white America? No! I haven't heard this pastor's whole speech however if you honestly believe that he speaks for Black America you are wrong. Not sticking up for Obama by any means but how many of you have known an openly racist person for years? You don't agree with their views however you don't cut them off or completely stop conversing with them. Does this make you a racist? If that is the case then there are a ton load of racists around this country. I personally am curious to find out more about Obama's pastor. Is this a regular practice of his or did he assume that this was his chance to be a shocking speaker. Did Obama stand up and clap? If you know a site that I can see this in its entirety let me know. Don't get me started about radical. Both of our races have had their share of radicals. I have been at home gatherings where one asshole decided to interject into a conversation with his racist doctrine. A small group of people laughed and shook their head in disbelief the majority either ignored him or moved to another place in the house. There is always one or two idiots who agree and they are always the dumbest in the group. Why are you guys surprised about this crap. Racism is deeply rooted in America it will take a while to get rid of it. In the next 20 years we will all be the same color. Due to global warming we will all be around the same shade. What then the crispies vs the original? The one-tones vs the two-tones? Nevermind the fact that there is a war on the middle class. Hardworking people of all colors will be out of work. So the wealthy can get more for their money. At the end of the day Clinton, Obama and all other politicians will be making connections while in office so that they will be filthy rich after they leave office. They cannot take bribes however I can assure you that there are lobbyists creating accounts and shell companies for their favorite politicians. It is not about black and white it is about green.
This is CABL.com posting #214592. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3Zk
Posted in reply to: Re: A Two Way Street by bluedeogee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Two Way Street sab3r 3/27/2008 12:29:00 AM