Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
371
SATELLITE
45
TELCO/DSL
67
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
139
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
55
UG CONSTRUCT
165
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
46
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
53
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
20
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: now I am saying something about muslims
Options
Send PM to nrb1
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Cornfield
#214559
nrb1
CABL Old School
Member #:
9881
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
893
Name:
unobtainable
Occupation:
slavin for the irs
Location:
deep in the swamp
Personal:
late 50s
Experience:
~40 years
3/26/2008 6:21:00 PM
Heres a good speach on what were dealing with.
http://www.unitedamericancommittee.org/jim_horn_3_18_08.htm
This is CABL.com posting
#214559
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/m3YN
Posted in reply to:
now I am saying something about muslims
by
sab3r
There are
3
replies to this message
Re: now I am saying something about muslims
sab3r
3/26/2008 9:33:00 PM
Re: now I am saying something about muslims
bluedeogee
3/26/2008 8:11:00 PM
Re: now I am saying something about muslims
bluedeogee
3/26/2008 8:00:00 PM
×