Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody out there?

Well Blue, here we go again. You threw this bone out knowing I would be unable to resist. You think I am anti war but I am not. I am more than willing to defend America but not on the grounds that some Zionist sets.

This is probably one of the best dissertations of the Zionist that I have read in a long time. Propaganda in its purest form. News speak for destroy Islam.

" The West has been wallowing in a state of ignorance and denial for thirty years as Muslim extremists perpetrated evil against innocent victims in the name of Allah. "

I am not ignorant and I dare say that most Americans are not ignorant for not wanting to promote the Zionist doctrine of destroy Islam. I personally take that as an insult.

" I was ten years old when my home exploded around me, burying me under the rubble and leaving me to drink my blood to survive, as the perpetrators shouted, "Allah Akbar!" My only crime was that I was a Christian living in a Christian town. At 10 years old, I learned the meaning of the word "infidel."

Many children of the world have suffered mans abominations against man. This is nothing new, just an attempt to gain sympathy for her Zionist view of the world. We must understand that we all have our cross to bear.

" Tolerating evil is a crime. Appeasing murderers doesn't buy protection."

Its just as evil if Zionist or Americans working on behalf of the Zionist are committing evil against the Muslim's.

" America and the West are doomed to failure in this war unless they stand up and identify the real enemy: Islam. You hear about Wahabbi and Salafi Islam as the only extreme forms of Islam. All the other Muslims, supposedly, are wonderful moderates."

It is no longer hidden that we Americans went to war not for WMD's or to hunt down Osama in Afghanistan but to promote the Zionist view that all Muslim's need to be destroyed. Wahabbism is predominately a Saudi Cult protected by the Saudis. Do we attack Saudis as well?

" consequences of this mental disease "

Somehow we are defect in our mental faculty's for not believing what the Zionist believe.

" they will unite in a hideous mass to achieve their common goal of imposing Islam on the world. "

Are not the Zionist imposing their views on the world ?

" Even the Nazis did not turn their own children into human bombs "

A Zionist defending a Nazi, although the Nazi's did use little boys at the end of the war.

Look, there are no easy answers here. Obviously we have a problem that requires tact and the ability to convey to both sides of this conflict the necessity to solve these differences without destroying the world. For if we fail to do just that, then humanity is the loser and if humanity loses the we would have won nothing.
Speeches filled with hate inflames the passions of men and prevents the very discourse necessary to bring about a lasting peace.

You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #213370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3FC
Posted in reply to: Anybody out there? by bluedeogee
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Anybody out there? bluedeogee 3/13/2008 5:09:00 PM
Re: Anybody out there? sab3r 3/13/2008 2:53:00 PM
Re: Anybody out there? sab3r 3/13/2008 2:48:00 PM