Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Sweep & Certification Techs needed - Chicago Suburbs

ITS in Northwest Indiana is a kickass company with great linemen. We DOMINATE Chicago because our good work and our great reputation. Bill Baker was one sour apple, man. He is no lineman - only expearience he got was working for his daddy or his brotherinlaw who owned the company. I ain't never seen him climb any pole. He can't hold his own and hes just blind jealous of the real splicers and Devin the new manager. Bill sucks and Devin rocks!! Bill sent me on so many runs that other splicers had all ready done. He didnt give a shit about wasting my time or money and I wouldnt piss on that jackoff Bill Baker if he was onfire. The only problem with Integrated is that Shawn should of figured out this asshole a long time ago. Lazarian is a decent guy, pays on time, keeps his word, and wants ITS to be the best. I'm no kissass or yesman - I'm just not a Bill Baker fan! and Bill is just jealous that he ain't here no more. If Bill was as good as he thinks, why don't nobody want him?

>In-house or Outside Contractors! Need Experienced sweep and certification technicians for forward,
>return and node certification on AT&T projects. Must be experienced in AT&T specifications and
>procedures. Outside contractors should have all test equipment needed to perform
>standard node certification. Pay 2 weeks out, Long-term work, start immediately, pay negotiable. Fax
>resume to 219-922-1188 or call Shawn at 219-712-8660 or Devin at 219-712-1280
>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #21329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfIb
There are 0 replies to this message