Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wheres Whitfield ? The Dream

I hear you Ron , I hope life is treating you and your wife good . Are you still working Bermuda? As far as the dream, I gave up on dreaming and decided I would create my own dream instead of dreaming about the creation of a dream. I did alot of leg work basicly for nothing . I finally realized what everybody had been trying to tell me for a long time. The good is gone from our industry and it is filled with bottom feeders and payoff taking people.Don't get me wrong there are still some good folks left in the industry , but they are few and far between. Times are deffinately a changing and until the industry itself realises and rids itself of the soft frilly handed CEO's that are paid so much for nothing !!Things aren't going to change . I'd like to throw one over my shoulders and take him way up a pole to a platform where I had placed a set of hooks ,boots and a safety and belt in his size and place him on the platform and then I'd cross the strand to the next pole so I could see him fly , after all he gets paid more than God so surely he could fly. I bet then he might realise what he didn't know about cable might hurt him . Then maybe the prices might come up to the true Cable Gods of our industry. Prices on all expense aspects of our industry continue to climb and prices paid by the mother companys continue to fall . Something is wrong here . When the new blood that has gotten into this industry finally realises they should have stayed at McDonalds because they are paying more than a tech position they might realise the throat they cut yesterday might be theirs tomorrow. Ltr Ron..... Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #213044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3Am
Posted in reply to: Re: Wheres Whitfield ? Right Here by DillonComm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Wheres Whitfield ? The Dream DillonComm 3/25/2008 9:44:00 AM
Re: Wheres Whitfield ? The Dream cabledog 3/8/2008 2:15:00 PM