Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises in the Carolinas

Hey i don't want nobody to get me wrong. I hear great things about knight Enterprises not only in the Carolinas but whereever they work. I am like alot of techs here with no job is scard to work in this system. I have worked comcast which has no QC at all, Charter which is a very hard system and my QC stayed at 98% the other 2% was when they QC over the phone and charter does not provide us with the welcome kits i can't give them to the sub. I come home got tired of being away so long took a DROP in pay and all we did as tech is get beat in the ground, Now i can say one thing when we was at the top of the QC list Jason did com to the office and gave us a pat on the back and told us to keep it up, Then you are right Mybe it was the contractor we was working for, Because once you think on it we never talked to Time warner we was just told what they said. Right now i am trying to talk with whoever is doing the MDU rewire or prewire and i would like to set something up with them. Installs used to keep me up at night, I have a few guys and i just want to do work where i just deal with the Prime contractor, From they way it looks anyone that works in columbia will work for Knight and that mybe a good thing from what i here of the company. Hey knight keep up the good work i hear your number are in the 90% range and that is unheard of hear and if you can keep that up then TWC found the right contractor.
This is CABL.com posting #212257. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3nF
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises in the Carolinas by Garrido95
There are 0 replies to this message